Community Financial Group considers the privacy of its clients to be of fundamental importance and has established a policy to maintain the privacy of the information you share with us.
Personal information we collect
We do not sell any information to any third parties. However, we do collect and retain certain nonpublic personal information about you, including:
- information we receive from you such as your name and address;
- an address we receive from a third party when you have moved;
- information, such as account balance and transaction activity, about your investment transactions, (including, to the extent necessary for our servicing your account(s) with us, your investments with third parties), and
- information (commonly referred to as “cookies”) collected from the Web browser of your PC that allows our website to recognize your browser.
Personal information we may disclose
We occasionally disclose nonpublic personal information about you to affiliates and non-affiliates as permitted by law. Some instances when we have shared information include:
- disclosing information to a third party in order to process account transactions that you request or authorize;
- sharing information with companies related to us so we can make you aware of new funds or other services that we offer;
- disclosing your name and address to companies that mail fund-related materials, such as shareholder reports (note that these companies may not use the information for any other purpose);
- disclosing information to research companies that help conduct shareholder surveys to assess and improve our financial services; and
- disclosing information in connection with legal proceedings, such as responding to a subpoena.
When information is shared with third parties, they are not permitted to use the information for any purpose other than to assist our servicing of your account(s) or as permitted by law.
We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to authorized employees. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
These measures reflect our commitment to maintaining the privacy of your confidential information. We appreciate the confidence you have shown by entrusting us with your assets.
If you would like to learn more or have any questions, please call us at (978) 562 – 9499.